CERTAIN ITEMS ARE EXCLUDED FROM OUR OFFERS. THESE ARE:
Bridal and evening wear
Leather, suede and fur garments
Sari or Indian-style garments
Super-king size duvets, blankets and bed linen
Curtains, rugs and household covers
Garments requiring special treatment
Heavily soiled garments
A maximum of two full-length or three 3/4 length coats per offer
Certain other items may be excluded depending on their material and structure
ALL OFFER PRICES ARE VALID FOR SHOP COLLECTION ONLY
Free pick up and delivery applies only on orders above £25 within 5 miles from our shop.
OUR CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
Garments are accepted by us only on the understanding that the following conditions have been read and agreed.
- No responsibility is accepted for buckles, belts, buttons, zips and other trimmings. Although we always provide the best possible service and we inspect your garments carefully before carrying out any work, the responsibility for these parts of clothing falls with you.
- We are not responsible for fading, change of colour, shrinkage, stretches or wear and tear normally resulting from the process of cleaning. We will always advice you on the best cleaning method for your items based on our experience and professionalism. We always carry put a full inspection of each item entrusted to us. However, we are not responsible for any unexpected results due to mislabeling or previous condition and/or quality of the garment and its textile, zips, etc.
- We are not responsible for run or change of colour or any other damage if the customer requests service wash or mixed laundry service.
- We are highly skilled and experienced in dry cleaning and laundering and we offer the best quality service that is possible. We are able, nearly always, to remove stains and/or marks. However, there are occasions when certain types of stains and marks, on certain types of fabrics, cannot be completely removed and the staining cannot be reversed. So we cannot guarantee to remove all stains and marks.
- We reserve the right to dispose of any garments not collected within three months.
- Would customers please check their garments before leaving the premises as no claim for damage or loss will be considered after this. For misplaced, missing and damaged items we will consider paying compensation of up to 5 times our cleaning charge regardless of the item's original price.
- All garments are left on these premises at owners' risk.
CLEANING BEING COMPLETED BY REQUESTED DAY/TIME AND SAME-DAY DELIVERY SERVICE
We endeavour to provide the completed garments on the day requested by the customer. However, there are some unforeseen situations which may prohibit this and are beyond our control. Some examples are:
Power failure, mechanical breakdown, heavily stained or soiled garments, garments that require special treatment as stated on the care label.
It is essential that a garment is returned to you by a specific day and time. We would ask you that you allow extra time for cleaning as no claim for compensation will be considered.
There is a charge for same-day delivery and express service.